In order to qualify for enrollment, an applicant must be:
- Six years old for grade one and eleven years old for grade six.
- Student’s comprehension magnitude will be examined by the board.
- Knowledge of English Language will be tested.
- A copy of official photo identification or a passport.
- Four identical color photographs.
- Student’s transcripts for grade one and grade two.
- A copy of Polio vaccine and medical records.
A proof of student sponsorship letter for financial obligations.
When does school begins?
School expedition starts in November, scientific trips start in April, and the school festival is in March.
When the classes begin?
The classes begin at 08:30 AM and end at 2:30 PM from Sunday through Thursday.
The lunch break is from 11:40 AM to 12:10 PM.
How many Classes scheduled everyday?
Seven classes are scheduled every day.